LED Device has not connected to server error
If your Magic Light Smart Bulb cannot connect to the server, please try the troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off all power to the bulb for 10 seconds.
- If the problem still exists after restarting the device, please unplug your router and modem for 10 seconds and then try to "Link Account" again.
- If this problem still can’t be solved, please email email@example.com the MAC address for the device, your order ID# and product type, and we will have our engineer to look into it. How To Find Your Bulbs MAC address.
- If this problem still can’t be solved, please check if your router needs to bind the device’s MAC address to get internet access.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network is NOT a public network or one that needs to log into a web page, such as the Wi-Fi network at an airport, coffee bar, or hotel.