Bluetooth Speaker Bulb
Bluetooth Speaker Bulb
- White & Color Settings: Personalize your lighting with a color palette of over 16 million colors and a variety of tones of white, and every color is dimmable. You can also easy to choose any white color including warm white, pure white and natural white.
- Smart Light Control: Take control of your lighting from your Smartphone or Tablet. App allows you to control a single bulb, or group bulbs and control them together. We use a top designed App, not a mediocre outsourced app, Simply search for "MagicLight BT" in the App Store or Google Play Store and you have the coolest multicolor LED light bulb at your fingertips.
- Wake Up with Alarm: Schedule your bulb to turn on or off at a specific time with Alarm. Wake up in the morning to your favorite colors or modes, The phone call reminder can help you easier to talk with friends and families. The possibilities are endless
- Speaker & Music Sync: Use Bluetooth Speaker to sync your lights to music on your Smartphone or to any sound or music captured from external sources like Pandora, Spotify, Youtube etc. This is great if you want to relax and unwind after a long day, make your kids bedtime an enjoyable experience, or help kick start your party.
- Simple and Efficient: MagicLight bulbs are made to the highest standards in the lighting industry. and it is simple to install and use. Simple screw in the bulb, power it on, download the free "MagicLight BT" app, and you have the next generation light bulb at your fingertips. And with a lifetime of 20,000 hours and comparable to a 50W incandescent bulb, you can save money while looking cool.
How to setup the MagicLight Bluetooth bulbs.
For the Bluetooth Speaker:
✔ Pair the Bluetooth Speaker titled “LED Speaker” via your Bluetooth, it allows you to match your music wireless or sync to the lights.
For the LED Light Part:
✔ Please enable your Bluetooth on your phone.
✔ Then turn on the bulb via switch (do not pair it with your phone)
✔ Open the "MagicLight BT" app and add the bulb within one minute, enjoy
Speaker function only works with light show, you are not able to have it stay on a single color which is extremely annoying!!
Easy to use and a lot of fun! Now I want these in every room :)
I am a lighting designer. I purchased these after a disappointing Philips Hue experience. These bulbs are not as fully featured as much more costly Hue bulbs, but surpass in other important aspects. Unlike the Hue, they have a green and more vibrant blue LED's, which means many more colors you are able to achieve. They also recall their last color or function after a power cut, so you can use them on a switch or external timer without the bulbs resetting themselves. They have two modes, color mixing and white that each use a separate set of LED's. The white LED's have a pleasing slightly warn color temperature and are reasonably bright. You can also replicate a variety of white color temperatures with the color mixing mode, though they will not be as bright as the white LED's. You are not able to mix the white and RGB LED's, likely due to additional power requirements. If you are clever, the fairly basic app will permit you to create both subtle and dynamic animation effects with some limitations. The music function will pull tracks from your iPhone and does a better-than-decent job of animating your lights to the music, understanding that any automated lights-to-music effect is not something easily done by even professional equipment. This is most effective with multiple bulbs and can be quite fun to play with. It's not a very subtle effect if that is of interest.
A BONUS feature due to the bulbs natural ability to recall their last running state or program: You can select or create a looping program effect that will remain in the on-board memory without a controller or wifi network. There is a lot of fun potential for this sort of scenario.
These bulbs are really a phenomenal value, that would only increase with greater control options.